Recently, there has been a rise in the popularity of fly fishing for large, carnivorous fish. Musky, barracuda, pike and roosterfish are big, mean, apex predators; some are sight-casting quarry, while others require hours of painstaking blind casting. To chase these big fish, you need a powerful rod that can cast long distances, handle bushy, air-resistant flies and put up with extreme punishment.
Designed by Blane Chocklett with the hardcore angler in mind. Throw in our proprietary Tactical Series™ guides and you’ve got a rod that is as tough as the predators you are chasing. The non-glare chestnut colored blank features a modified full-wells grip and an extended, IGFA-compliant fighting butt for picking up and casting large flies and heavy line.
- Fast action/easy load tip
- IM6 graphite blank with a matte chestnut colour finish
- 2nd Generation Blank Over Ferrule Technology
- Super lightweight machined and anodized channel-locking reel seat
- Composite compressed cork handle with a modified full-wells grip and an extended, IGFA compliant fighting butt
- Colour-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- Lightweight tactical series stripping guides
Includes a rod sock and 4pc. TFO rod case.
TFO Esox Rod Series
|TFO Esox 9010-4pc